The World’s No.1 Boxing for Fitness course, developed with four-time World Champion Ricky ‘The Hitman’ Hatton, is now available online.
Become a certified instructor in your own time, at your own pace and in your preferred location with expert guidance every step of the way from our experienced Master Trainers.
Hatton Academy’s globally recognised Fundamentals and Advanced Boxing for Fitness instructor course has seen over 10,000 people from around the world become certified to deliver safe and effective boxing for fitness sessions.
Are you a personal trainer, fitness instructor, health coach or just a fitness enthusiast? This course teaches you everything you need to know to add boxing for fitness to your classes.
Boxing for fitness is the biggest trend in fitness. 2019 saw the biggest rise in the number of bookings for combat-style classes – the biggest demand for any genre. Grow your business, generate additional income and offer more variety with Hatton Academy’s boxing for fitness online course.
Why choose this Hatton Academy course
- Globally-recognised course - developed with four-time World Champion Ricky ‘The Hitman’ Hatton - with over 10,000 instructors trained
- Become a certified boxing for fitness instructor in a flexible and convenient way – in your time, at your pace, wherever you are. Learn 24/7.
- Understand how to incorporate boxing skills and padwork into a safe and effective fitness session
- Grow your business, generate additional income and offer more variety in your classes
- Dedicated Hatton Academy Master Trainer support - providing all-important one-to-one feedback, guiding you through the course
- Access to post-qualification resources via Team Hatton to support you and boost your business. Includes videos, marketing materials, session plans and equipment discount codes.
What to expect
- Work your way through a total of 57 bitesize lessons that make up the combined course
- Pause, replay and return to our videos that provide step-by-step technical guidance
- Download our step-by-step PDF guides
- Complete multiple-choice exams online and track your progress
- Editable session plan templates allow you to create your own workouts
What you will learn
- Correct punching and pad holding techniques
- Defensive techniques including the slip and duck & weave
- How to build boxing combinations
- How to teach boxing-based speed and power drills
- How to conduct safe boxing for fitness classes for all fitness levels
Start your journey to boxing for fitness certification today!